3D printer KLEMA 250 main features
There are many models of 3D printers in the 3D printing market and each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. If wou want to buy a 3D printer you definitely need to know its features. Let’s tell you what is interesting in KLEMA 250:
Well thought out design
- Metal frame. The sturdy and stable body of the device ensures 3D printer stability during printing, thereby minimizing the likelihood of any errors in the creation of objects;
- Reliable mechanics. The 3D printer KLEMA 250 has rail guides at the base of the HBot mechanics, thanks to which the accuracy of the created products will always be at a height. Also, reliable components ensure a long service life of the device;
- Fully enclosure. Provides uniform temperature regime during 3D printing with certain types of plastic (for example, ABS) and protects the model from warping or delamination;
- Large printing volume. The size of the build plate in KLEMA 250 is 250 × 250 × 350 mm. This is an important parameter as for small-scale production, both for necessary to print large products;
- High 3D printing accuracy. KLEMA 250 allows you to create models with a minimum layer height of 40 microns. Thus, you do not have to worry about the quality of the product even with very high detalization;
- Printing with different materials. 3D printer KLEMA 250 can be used with almost all available materials. Here are some of them: PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Primalloy, Laywood, Laybrick, Flexible, TPU, Flame Retardant, PETG, PET, CoPET, POM, PP, Carbon Fiber, Color Change, T-Glase, Bronze, Copper, Aluminium, Brass Filament etc.
- Remote control via Wi-Fi. Connect to your 3D printer via Wi-Fi from your computer and phone, and control your printing directly from Cura.
|Construction Area||250 × 250 × 350 mm|
|Number of nozzles||1|
|Diameter of the nozzle||0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 mm|
|Minimum layer height||0.04 mm|
|Positioning accuracy||0.00125 мм осі XYZ|
|Print speed||from 10 mm/s to 150 mm/s|
|Carriage speed||to 250 mm/s|
|Temperature of the nozzle||Maximum 270 °C|
|Platform temperature||Maximum 110 °C|
|Type of plastic||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Diameter of plastic||1,75 mm|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Ukrainian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Russian|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|File format||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Power supply||110~220В, 500 W|
|Dimensions||420 × 500 × 670 mm|
|Dimensions Brutto||450 × 450 × 690 mm|
|Warranty period||1 year|
- Power cable – 1 pc.
- USB Flash – 1 pc.
- Filament holder – 1 pc.
- Plastic PLA, 1kg – 1 pc.
- Teflon tube 2×3 10 cm – 1 pc.
- Set of legs – 1 pc.
You interested in this? Then we offer to buy a 3D printer in Kiev or in other cities of Ukraine. Our company provides only high-quality equipment for 3D printing. When you purchase a 3D printer from us, you get mandatory training to work with it! We also provide warranty service throughout the life of the device.Buy a 3D printer
Our company works with all over Ukraine, and sends goods to all cities of the country. To order a 3D printer, write to us by e-mail, or call the phones listed in the section “Contact Us”. Also there is an opportunity to place an order through the web-site. As for 3D plastic for working with the device, in our online store you will find many diverse types of materials. Feel free to contact us, we will be glad to cooperate!