3D printer KLEMA 180
Many users have already appreciated the high-tech 3D printer KLEMA 250 and the two-extruder KLEMA 250 Twin. Now we present to your attention the KLEMA 180 3D printer – an irdispensable printer with a small build area and excellent print quality. It is suitable for both home use and industrial purposes and has an ability to print with almost all types of plastic.
Features of KLEMA 180 3D printer
- Compactness. Want a high-quality printer that will be small and light with excellent printing accuracy? KLEMA 180 is a great option for implementing your most creative ideas.
- A lot of opportunities. You can reate prototypes, repair broken parts, print product batches, models, decor elements, engineering devices, parts for car and motorcycle production and much more thanks to the huge selection of plastics with which he prints: PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA.
- High-precision 3D printing. KLEMA 180 can print products with a layer height of up to 40 microns. Thanks to it, you will be able to create the most exact models with high detail.
- Metallic construction. The strong and stable case of the device provides stability of the printer during the press thanks to what probability of any errors in the course of the press is minimized.
- Remote control via Wi-Fi. Connect to your 3D printer via Wi-Fi from your computer and phone, and control your printing directly from Cura.
|Construction Area||180 х 180 х 220 mm|
|Number of nozzles||1|
|Diameter of the nozzle||0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 mm|
|Minimum layer height||0,04 mm|
|Positioning accuracy||0,00125 mm axis XYZ|
|Print speed||from 10 mm/s to 150 mm/s|
|Carriage speed||to 250 mm/s|
|Temperature of the nozzle||Maximum 270 °C|
|Platform temperature||Maximum 110 °C|
|Type of plastic||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Diameter of plastic||1,75 mm|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Ukrainian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Russian|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|File format||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Power supply||110~220V, 500 W|
|Dimensions Brutto||390 х 400 х 530 mm|
|Warranty period||1 year|
- Power cable – 1 pc.
- USB Flash – 1 pc.
- Filament holder – 1 pc.
- Plastic PLA, 1kg – 1 pc.
- Teflon tube 2×3 10 cm – 1 pc.
- Set of legs – 1 pc.