Features of the 3D printer KLEMA 250 Twin Pro
KLEMA 250 Twin Pro is a high-quality 3D printer equipped with two extruders. An improved version of the KLEMA Twin 3D printer, equipped with protection against dust and air movement, for a better result of your 3D printing.
It is powerful and efficient 3D printing equipment suitable for a variety of tasks. Let’s take a closer look at its benefits:
Well thought out design
- Full closed body. Acrylic inserts, which are optionally included with the equipment, allow you to completely insulate the case, ensuring a uniform temperature regime during 3D printing. Thus, this simplifies working with some types of plastic (for example, ABS-plastic).
- Metal construction. The body of the 3D printer is durable and robust. Due to that stability of equipment during the 3D-printing process is provided and probability of emergence of errors when reproducing products is reduced.
- Reliable mechanics. This device is equipped with reliable rail guides, which ensure the accuracy of 3D printing and the durability of the 3D printer.
- Independent calibration of extruders. The two extruders with which KLEMA 250 Twin Pro is equipped can be calibrated independently and separately from each other.
- 3D printing with two threads. 3D printer KLEMA 250 Twin Pro is equipped with two extruders that allow printing in two types or colors of plastic at the same time.
- Support for printing various types of plastic. KLEMA 250 Twin Pro works with almost all types of 3D plastics: PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Primalloy, Laywood, Flexible, PC, TPU, Flame Retardant, PETG, PET, CoPET, POM, PP, Carbon Fiber, Color Change, T-Glase, Bronze, Copper, Aluminium, Brass Filament etc.
- Large build volume. The construction area of KLEMA 250 Twin Pro is 200 × 250 × 350 mm, which is adequate size both for the manufacture of large products and for small-scale production.
- High precision 3D printing. The printing accuracy of this device is 30 microns. You can print products on it even with a very high resolution and accuracy.
- Remote control via Wi-Fi. Connect to your 3D printer via Wi-Fi from your computer and phone, and control your printing directly from Cura.
KLEMA 250 Twin Pro – Specifications
|Construction Area||200 х 250 х 350 mm (150 х 250 х 350 for 2 extruder printing)|
|Number of nozzles||2|
|Diameter of the nozzle||0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 mm|
|Minimum layer height||0.03 mm|
|Positioning accuracy||0.00125 mm axis XYZ|
|Print speed||from 10 mm/s to 200 mm/s|
|Carriage speed||to 250 mm/s|
|Temperature of the nozzle||Maximum 320 °C|
|Platform temperature||Maximum 140 °C|
|Type of plastic||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Diameter of plastic||1,75 mm|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Ukrainian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Russian|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|File format||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Power supply||110~220V, 500 W|
|The weight||24 kg|
|Dimensions||420 х 500 х 670 mm|
|Dimensions Brutto||450 х 450 х 690 mm|
|Warranty period||1 year|
- Power cable – 1 pc.
- Spatula – 1 pc.
- Nippers – 1 pc.
- Scalpel – 1 pc.
- Needle for cleaning the nozzle – 1 pc.
- Tweezers – 1 pc.
- Set of keys – 1 pc.
- USB Flash – 1 pc.
- Filament holder – 2 pc.
- Heater – 2 pc.
- Thermistor – 2 pc.
- Plastic PLA, 1kg – 1 pc.
- Set of acrylic doors – 1 pc.
- Teflon tube 2×3 10 cm – 2 pc.
- Set of legs – 1 pc.
- Beveler – 1 pc.
- Heating block – 2 pc.
- 0.4 mm nozzle – 2 pc.
- Heatbreak metal – 2 pc.
- Napkins – 3 pc.
Multitask 3D printer KLEMA 250 Twin Pro
This 3D printer will delight users with the quality of parts, the ability to print with two materials at the same time and the presence of a closed case.
If your goal is to purchase a reliable multi-tasking device at a low price from the manufacturer, then the KLEMA 250 Twin Pro is your choice.
With that 3D printer, your ideas will be realized in the best possible way! E-mail us to order or call by phones listed on the page “Our contacts“, or place an order through the website.