3D printer KLEMA SCHOOL for schools and educational institutions
KLEMA School 3D printer is ideal for the School, Educational Institutions due to its advantages:
- Closed body with acrylic inserts. It limits accidental access to the moving parts, but at the same time allows you to see the printing process from all sides.
- Backlight inside 3D printer. Allows you to view the 3D printing process more clearly and at a distance.
- Metallic body. The robust and stable body of the device ensures the stability of the 3D printer during the printing, thereby minimizing the likelihood of any errors during the reproduction of pieces.
- 3D printer KLEMA School is as quiet as possible. This advantage is one of the most important, since in relation to other brands of 3D printers, that 3D printer works very quietly and will not interfere with the learning process.
- Convenient user interface. Easy-to-understand user menu in several languages: English, Polish, German, etc. (see the table below).
A quiet device for the best 3D printing
- Printing with all types of plastic (except PEEK): Environmentally friendly PLA, ABS, PLA+, PLA Silk, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble, Glowing in the dark, Fluorescent, Ceramic, Aluminium, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA, etc.
- High precision 3D printing. KLEMA School allows you to create models with a minimum layer height of 40 microns. Thus, you do not have to worry about the quality of your product, even with very high resolution.
- Pause of 3D printing, resume 3D printing after stopping. This function will help you not to waste time if a power outage occurs, the reel runs out of plastic, etc. You will be able to continue printing from where it was stopped and there will be no need to restart printing.
- Reliable mechanics. In KLEMA School are installed a rail guides, thanks to which the accuracy of created products will always be high, even at a high print speed up to 150 mm / s. Also reliable components provide a long service life of the device.
- Remote control via Wi-Fi. Connect to your 3D printer via Wi-Fi from your computer and phone, and control your printing directly from Cura.
Specifications 3D printer for school
|Construction Area||250 х 250 х 350 mm|
|Number of nozzles||1|
|Diameter of the nozzle||0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 mm|
|Minimum layer height||0.04 mm|
|Positioning accuracy||0.00125 mm axis XYZ|
|Print speed||from 10 mm/s to 150 mm/s|
|Carriage speed||to 250 mm/s|
|Temperature of the nozzle||Maximum 270 °C|
|Platform temperature||Maximum 110 °C|
|Type of plastic||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Diameter of plastic||1,75 mm|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Ukrainian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Russian|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|File format||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Power supply||110~220V, 500 W|
|The weight||24 kg|
|Dimensions||420 х 500 х 670 mm|
|Dimensions Brutto||450 х 450 х 690 mm|
|Warranty period||1 year|
KLEMA SCHOOL included accessoires
- Power cable – 1 pc.
- Spatula – 1 pc.
- Nippers – 1 pc.
- Scalpel – 1 pc.
- Needle for cleaning the nozzle – 1 pc.
- Tweezers – 1 pc.
- USB Flash – 1 pc.
- Filament holder – 1 pc.
- Plastic PLA, 1kg – 1 pc.
- Set of acrylic doors – 1 pc.
- Teflon tube 2×3 10 cm – 1 pc.
- Set of legs – 1 pc.
- Beveler – 1 pc.
- Heating block – 1 pc.
- 0.4 mm nozzle – 1 pc.