3D printer KLEMA 500 order from the manufacturer
3D printer KLEMA 500 is the printer of choice when you need to print large parts.
Many users, when printing on their 3D printer, sooner or later face the problem of size of the construction area. To print large-sized items, you have to divide the model into parts, print each of them separately, and then combine them into a finished object. This lengthens the production cycle and complicates the post-processing of the model. In addition, the user characteristics of a full-printed finished product may be better than assembled from separate parts. Especially if any stress is expected during exploitation. We have taken these nuances into account when developing our new 3D printer.
We present our new 3D printer in KLEMA family – KLEMA 500, designed with a construction field (W × L × H) 250 × 250 × 555 mm. Thus, you can print with this device up to 555 mm high.
Features of KLEMA 500
- Robust construction with reliable components. Stable metal body, ensuring stable operation of H-bot mechanics with rail guides – minimizes the likelihood of errors even at high printing speeds up to 200 mm/s.
- High precision 3D printing. The minimum layer height for 3D printing for KLEMA 500 is 30 microns. The reduction gear of table movement precisely and stably positions it in space. Thus, you can print products with very high detail, and guaranteed accuracy.
- 3D printing with various types of plastic. 3D printer KLEMA 500 can print at temperatures up to 300 degrees. This expands the range of raw materials for printing with refractory plastics such as polycarbonate. In addition, the direct feed extruder allows you to print with even the most flexible materials such as Primalloy or PVA.
- Our KLEMA 500 prints with almost all types of consumables on the 3D technology market. You can work with 3D plastic PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Nylon, Primalloy, Laywood, Laybrick, Flexible, PC, TPU, Flame Retardant, PETG, PET, CoPET, POM, PP, Carbon Fiber, Color Change, T-Glase, Bronze, Copper, Aluminum, Brass Filament and others.
- Closed housing. To maintain an even temperature inside the build chamber, our KLEMA 500 has a closed body and uniform airflow around the model during printing. This helps to print with plastics that are sensitive to temperature changes during cooling, reducing the number of dents and deformations.
- Tempered glass heating platform does not deform during printing.
- Useful functions of auto-off and restoring printing after a pause, as well as protection against overheating and short circuit.
- Remote control via Wi-Fi. Connect to your 3D printer via Wi-Fi from your computer and phone, and control your printing directly from Cura.
- Colored touchscreen with a menu in seven languages (see the table below).
|Construction Area||250 × 250 × 555 mm|
|Number of nozzles||1|
|Diameter of the nozzle||0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 mm|
|Minimum layer height||0.03 mm|
|Positioning accuracy||0.00125 мм осі XYZ|
|Print speed||from 10 mm/s to 200 mm/s|
|Carriage speed||to 250 mm/s|
|Temperature of the nozzle||Maximum 300 °C|
|Platform temperature||Maximum 110 °C|
|Type of plastic||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Diameter of plastic||1,75 mm|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Ukrainian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Russian|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|File format||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Power supply||110~220В, 500 W|
|Dimensions||420 × 500 × 870 mm|
|Dimensions Brutto||450 × 450 × 890 mm|
|Warranty period||1 year|
- Power cable – 1 pc.
- Spatula – 1 pc.
- Nippers – 1 pc.
- Scalpel – 1 pc.
- Needle for cleaning the nozzle – 1 pc.
- Tweezers – 1 pc.
- Set of keys – 1 pc.
- USB Flash – 1 pc.
- Filament holder – 1 pc.
- Heater – 1 pc.
- Thermistor – 1 pc.
- Plastic PLA, 1kg – 1 pc.
- Set of acrylic doors – 1 pc.
- Teflon tube 2×3 10 cm – 1 pc.
- Set of legs – 1 pc.
- Beveler – 1 pc.
- Heating block – 1 pc.
- 0.4 mm nozzle – 1 pc.
- Heatbreak metal – 1 pc.
High-quality 3D printer KLEMA 500
More than seven years of experience in 3D printing has allowed our company to develop a line of KLEMA 3D printers in an affordable price segment, aimed at solving diverse tasks. We present to your attention the development of our company – the KLEMA 500 3D printer. This is a high-tech device for 3D printing, which can print solid products with almost any type of plastic. If you want to buy a 3D printer, then Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Lviv and any other cities are always open for our sending. Order a KLEMA 500 3D printer from anywhere of country, and get a reliable and productive 3D printing device in the shortest possible time!
We have been working with 3D technologies for a long time and are familiar with all the intricacies of 3D printing. Therefore, when developing a 3D printer KLEMA, tried to take into account and prevent typical problems encountered in a variety of devices. Making the KLEMA 500 3D printer as reliable, functional and convenient as possible. You will be able to solve almost any 3D printing problem, from small detailed products to large objects, as well as technical parts.