3D printer KLEMA 250 PRO
KLEMA 250 PRO is an advanced high-tech 3D printer made in Ukraine. High-level technology, quality, reliability and optimal price. Metal body, high-quality mechanics, the embodiment of any task with one printer. In terms of characteristics, this 3D printer is as similar as possible to professional machines, but it surpasses them in terms of optimal price (3 times lower compared to competitors).
An excellent option for both industrial purposes and for home use. Suitable for educational purposes, for printing and design in educational institutions, for prototyping various architectural projects and presentations. Support for all types of 3D plastic except PEEK. Provides excellent quality decorative 3D printed products and engineering challenges.
The main advantages of KLEMA 250 PRO 3D printer
- Supporting for various materials. KLEMA Pro is equipped with acrylic walls, which makes it completely enclosed. Thanks to this, a uniform temperature regime is maintained inside the device. During printing, plastic is not exposed to temperature extremes and does not crack, solidifying evenly, and thereby minimizing the risk of rupture and deformation of the model. This has greatly expanded the range of plastics that KLEMA Pro can handle: it can now print even the finest types of plastics such as ABS.
- Large build area. The print volume of KLEMA Pro is 250 x 250 x 350 mm, which allows both printing large products and small-scale production.
- Printing at temperatures up to 300 °C. The wide temperature range makes the 3D printer KLEMA Pro multifunctional among printers in its price range. This printer increases the range of your capabilities hundreds of times, because it can print almost all types of plastics, except for PEEK: PLA, PLA +, HPLA, PLA max, Petg, ABS, ABS +, ASA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA+Carbon, PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminum, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, HIPS, PP, PVA, Aluminum 6061 Filament™, Bronze Filament™, Copper Filament™, High Carbon Iron Filament™, Stainless Steel 17-4 Filament™, Inconel® 718-34 Filament™, Titanium 64-5 Filament™, Zirconium Silicate.
- High precision 3D printing. Print your products with 30 micron precision for the highest detail possible!
- Electronics 32 bit. Provides fast printing speed.
- A really quiet 3D printer. With precisely fitted parts and carefully selected parts, our 3D printers are extremely quiet. The working printer is almost inaudible.
- Fast start. With extensive experience in servicing 3D printers, we understand the need for user-friendly tools when working with 3D printing. Therefore, we provide our KLEMA Pro with all the necessary tools for work. The standard package of this 3D printer already includes everything you need to start printing.
The design features of KLEMA 3D printers make them reliable
- Metal construction. The entire device is constructed of high quality steel, this ensures stable work of mechanics, protects the printer from deformation and minimizes the likelihood of any errors in 3D printing.
- Reliable mechanics. Excellent print quality and superb detail are now possible thanks to the H-bot kinematics on rail guides.
- High precision even at a speed of 200 mm/s.
- The heating platform is made of tempered glass, which ensures its strength and resistance to deformation when heated.
- The reduction gear of the table motor controls the precision of the table movement and the stability of its position.
- Uniform airflow – allows you to evenly cool the model during printing, significantly reducing the tearing and deformation of the model during printing.
- Overheating and short-circuit protection – Ensures safe printer operation even without supervision.
3D printer KLEMA Pro is the most convenient to use
- Convenient loading of plastic – due to the fact that the entire process of loading plastic is visible, you can control the loading process. This makes it easier to clean and maintain the extruder.
- Rapid heating to operating temperature (300 °C) – your KLEMA Pro will be ready to work faster than most printers.
- Direct Feed Extruder – Allows you to print with even the most flexible materials such as Primalloy, PVA, etc.
- Remote printhead distribution block – allows for quick and easy replacement of extruder elements.
- Auto power off function. KLEMA Pro helps to save your resources, as it has an auto power off function after the printing process is completed and the ability to restore printing in the event of a sudden power outage.
- Remote control via Wi-Fi. Connect to your 3D printer via Wi-Fi from your computer and phone, and control your printing directly from Cura.
KLEMA PRO 3D printers are perfect for schools and educational institutions
- 3D printers KLEMA are certified in Ukraine and Europe.
- One of the biggest advantages is the absolutely quiet operation of the 3D printer. The printer is working quieter than a computer and allows you to comfortably stay in the same room with the equipment.
- The menu is available in different languages: Polish, German, English, Spanish, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Available consumables for the KLEMA 3D printer allow you to boldly implement the most daring ideas and projects. Rubber products, metallized plastics, carbon fiber, ceramic, wood-plastic, durable, etc.
|Construction Area||250 х 250 х 350 mm|
|Number of nozzles||1|
|Diameter of the nozzle||0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 mm|
|Minimum layer height||0.03 mm|
|Positioning accuracy||0.00125 mm axis XYZ|
|Print speed||from 10 mm/s to 200 mm/s|
|Carriage speed||to 250 mm/s|
|Temperature of the nozzle||Maximum 300 °C|
|Platform temperature||Maximum 110 °C|
|Type of plastic||PLA, ABS, PLA+, ABS+, ASA, HPLA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Flex, TPU, TPE, PMMA, PET, POM, PA (Nylon), PA6, Conductive ABS, Flame Retardant, Marble White PLA, Ceramic, Aluminium, Copper, Bronze, Brass and Gold PLA filaments, Wood, Carbon Fiber, PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, PVA|
|Diameter of plastic||1,75 mm|
|Operating system||Windows, Linux, Mac OS, OSX|
|Language||English, German, Ukrainian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish, Russian|
|Software||Cura, Simplify3D, Slic3r, KISSlicer, Repetier-Host and others|
|File format||STL, OBJ, Gcode, Amf|
|Power supply||110~220V, 500 W|
|The weight||24 kg|
|Dimensions||420 х 500 х 670 mm|
|Dimensions Brutto||450 х 450 х 690 mm|
|Warranty period||1 year|
- Power cable – 1 pc.
- Spatula – 1 pc.
- Nippers – 1 pc.
- Scalpel – 1 pc.
- Needle for cleaning the nozzle – 1 pc.
- Tweezers – 1 pc.
- Set of keys – 1 pc.
- USB Flash – 1 pc.
- Filament holder – 1 pc.
- Heater – 1 pc.
- Thermistor – 1 pc.
- Plastic PLA, 1kg – 1 pc.
- Set of acrylic doors – 1 pc.
- Teflon tube 2×3 10 cm – 1 pc.
- Set of legs – 1 pc.
- Beveler – 1 pc.
- Heating block – 1 pc.
- 0.4 mm nozzle – 1 pc.
- Thermobarrier metal – 1 pc.