Industrial 3D printer Raise3D RMF500
The Raise3D RMF500 industrial 3D printer is a productive dual-extruder printer capable of printing large parts from lightweight and strong fiber-reinforced thermoplastics.
With a built-in 4-cartridge compartment with humidity control, high print speed, two reinforced independently printing extruders, high positioning accuracy, and a robust design, the Raise3D RMF500 printer is capable of continuously printing complex large-format composite parts with consistent industrial quality.
This is a high-class 3D printer for various design bureaus and small-scale productions, capable of speeding up the development and production of products or providing a cheap and quick replacement of parts that are not inferior in terms of the characteristics of the original.
Raise3D RMF500 large format printer – benefits
- Huge print volume of 500*500*500 mm.
- A system of two independently printing IDEX silicone carbide extruders.
- High print speeds of up to 500 mm/s are achieved using Hyper FFF™ technology.
- Maximum carriage acceleration of up to 15,000 mm/s2 with Hyper filaments.
- The RMF500 uses silicon carbide nozzles with a hardness of more than 60 HRC to resist abrasion of carbon fiber and fiberglass materials.
- Raw material quality control and automation. Four built-in 2.5 kg cartridge compartments with humidity control and automatic coil switching ensure long, continuous printing.
Industrial quality: precise and repeatable products
- High repeatable 3D printing accuracy: positioning in the axes: XY – 1 μm, Z – 0.09765 μm.
- Reliable closed housing design with an all-steel frame – creates a microclimate in the workspace that eliminates vibrations and external factors.
- Linear guides made of high-strength steel. Z-axis with a maximum load limit of more than 100 kg and a 50% lower deflection error.
- Prints fiber-reinforced materials with paired support material. Print complex products with a smooth surface that is not marred by support structures.
Fast printing with composite materials
The FFF printing process for fiber-reinforced thermoplastic is changing manufacturing.
Fiber-reinforced thermoplastic is a new category of industrial materials with high performance properties – a valuable solution for high-tech industrial applications. As part of the growing trend, the development of FFF printing solutions for fiber-reinforced thermoplastics is expected to become more cost-effective, productive, and based on DNA materials. As such, FFF printing of fiber-reinforced thermoplastics allows for the creation of robust, industrial-grade parts and components that are lighter than equivalent metal and solid polymer components – highly desirable benefits for the automotive and aerospace industries.
Raise3D RMF500 specifications
|Layer Height (micron)||50 – 750|
|Build Field (mm)||500*500*500|
|Build Field For Dual Printing (mm)||500*500*500|
|Ø Of Plastic (mm)||1,75|
|Maximum Nozzle Temperature (°C)||330|
|Number Of Extruders||2|
|Filament Chamber Type||Closed|
|Heating The Chamber||No|
|Nozzle Type||Silicon Carbide|
|Extruder Construction Type||IDEX – Independent Dual Extruders|
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)||0.6 (Default), 0.8 (Coming soon)|
|Positioning Accuracy (µm)||XY: 1; Z: 0.09765|
|Print Speed (mm/s)||Up to 500|
|Maximum Platform Temperature (°C)||110|
|Platform Material||Aluminum Alloy, PEI Build Plate with Vacuum Manifold Cover|
|Open Filament System||Yes|
|Supported Materials||Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF, Raise3D Industrial PA12 CF Support, (PPA CF, PET CF, PPA GF, ABS, PETG, ASA Coming soon)|
|Control||13.3-inch Touchscreen (1920×1080)|
|Supported File Types||STL, OBJ, 3MF, OLTP, GCODE|
|Operating System||Windows. macOS, Linux|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, LAN, USB port, Live camera|
|Power Input||3-Phase 380 V, AC 25 A|
|Onboard Flash (Gb)||2|
|Warranty Period (months)||12|
|Certifications||CE, CB, RoHS, FCC, RCM|
|Dimensions Netto (mm)||1341×991×2341|
|Dimensions Assembled (mm)||1341×991×2370|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||15 – 30|
|Operating Humidity Range (%)||30 – 70 RH non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature (°C)||-94|