Bambu Lab P1P affordable 3D printer
Introducing Bambu Lab’s latest development, the Bambu Lab P1P 3D printer, built on the experience of the X1 series. Like its predecessors, it features proven kinematics, motion control, and a rich set of sensors. It can also be connected to the Automatic Material System (AMS) for multi-color printing, which increases the printer’s variability and maintains the quality of the materials used in printing. In addition, the AMS system allows the operator to be more free by automatically replacing an empty spool with a new one.
An interesting solution of the Bambu Lab P1P is that the user can update and customize the hardware themselves with modification-friendly features. Enjoy creating your own original and unique 3D printer.
Main features of Bambu Lab P1P
- Custom printing. Setup in 15 minutes.
- CoreXY high-speed structure with 20,000 mm/s² acceleration.
- Upgrade and customization options to create a unique printer. Multi-color printing.
- State-of-the-art electronics including vibration compensation, pressure advance, Wi-Fi connectivity and camera.
- Significantly less expensive than similar printers with similar features.
- The P1P has been designed to be set up in minutes and ready to go out-of-the-box.
CoreXY acceleration up to 20000 mm/s²
The Bambu Lab P1P inherits the proven kinematics and motion control system of the flagship Bambu Lab X1 printer. It prints at a maximum speed of 500 mm/s, accelerating from zero to maximum speed in just 0.025 s.
Direct drive extruder
With a design in which the motor is directly connected to the extruder, the P1P has better control over extrusion and retraction of flexible filaments. Precise and consistent extrusion for smooth and unblurred prints.
Vibration compensation and pressure advance
Active Vibration Compensation (XY) algorithm and pressure advance guarantee extra smoothness and prints.
Achieve success with a perfect first layer
The Automatic Bed Leveling (ABL) sensor calibrates and properly aligns the bed, making you the perfect first layer for every 3D print.
Print your upgrades
With P1P you have a variety of sidebars and upgrades that you can print on your machine to improve the look and performance of your machine. Make it your own!
Download printable parts here here
- All-metal Hotend. A durable material designed to support high temperature 3D printing of durable filaments including ABS, carbon fiber. It provides accurate and smooth extrusion to achieve quality printing.
- Filament End Sensor. Eliminates the problem of empty spools during printing. Replace the filament when it is empty and restore the 3D printing process.
- Power loss recovery. Will continue printing from where it was stopped.
- Semi-automatic belt tensioning. Belt tensioning is important to ensure dimensional accuracy. Resonant frequency identification is performed each time to maintain the correct tension.
- Speed feedback fans. A speed feedback sensor monitors fan speed, ensuring that the fan can always run at optimum speed.
- Slow motion video. Upgrade the P1P with an internal camera to easily monitor and capture stunning prints.
- Advanced upgrades available. Upgrade your Bambu Lab P1P 3D printer with advanced parts to make it even better. Get the basic electronic components from the official store and print other parts to assemble it yourself.
|Minimum Layer Height (µm)
|Build Field (mm)
|Ø Of Plastic (mm)
|Maximum Nozzle Temperature (°C)
|Number Of Extruders
|Filament Chamber Type
|Extruder Construction Type
|Micro Lidar Assisted Bed Leveling
|Nozzle Diameter (mm)
|0.4 (optional 0.2, 0.6, 0.8)
|Build Speed (mm3/s)
|Print Speed (mm/s)
|Maximum Platform Temperature (°C)
|Flexible Steel Plate + Bambu Cool Plate, Bambu Engineering Plate (Bambu High Temperature Plate – optional)
|Open Filament System
|PLA, PETG, TPU, ABS, ASA, PVA, PET, PA, PC
|Running Noise, dB
|Quad ARM A7 1.2 GHz
|5-inch 1280×720 Touch Screen
|Plastic & Glass
|Bambu Micro Lidar Sensor, Door Sensor, Door Lock During Print, Filament Run Out Sensor, Power Loss Recover, Filament Odometry (Optional with AMS), Cloud Control
|Bambu Studio, Superslicer, Prusaslicer, Cura
|Wi-Fi, Bambu-Bus, Micro SD Card
|100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
|Onboard Flash (Gb)
|Warranty Period (months)
|Weight Netto (kg)
|Dimensions Netto (mm)
Buy in Kiev reliable and fast 3D printer Bambu Lab P1P