Talc for 3D scanner AESUB White
Talc for 3D scanner AESUB White – aerosol spray with talc, permanent. Matting spray that helps the scanner digitize shiny, transparent, glossy, dark and mirror surfaces of scanned objects.
- Modern spray for 3D scanning, permanent.
- Does not contain carcinogenic titanium dioxide (TiO2).
- Thin uniform layer.
- Contains dyes.
- Designed and tested by scanning experts.
When sprayed, it covers the surface with a thin matte layer about 7 microns thick, which does not affect the geometry of the scanned object. This provides an optimally contrasting surface for the best results from the 3D scanning process.
AESUB White contains pigments, foaming agents and solvents and is optimized for material compatibility. Since the spray contains pigments, it does not evaporate or disappear after scanning. Thus, it will be necessary to clean the surface of the object after the scan is completed.
3D Scanner Spray Applications: Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Architecture, Sculpture, Digital Archiving, Reverse Engineering, Optical Metrology, Measurement Services, R&D, Process Monitoring, Inline Scanning, Surface Inspection.
Matting Spray workflow
- Shake the can well.
- Spray evenly onto the object to be measured from a distance of 15 – 20 cm. Since AESUB White contains pigments, do not use this spray near sensors or sensitive measuring equipment.
- Scan the object normally after the spray dries.
- Clean the surface of the object after 3D scanning. Use a soft brush in combination with a cloth dampened with water.
Spray compatibility with materials for specific applications cannot be guaranteed. Users are advised to check compatibility with specific materials prior to use.
AESUB White should be stored in an upright position in a cool, dry place, avoiding direct sunlight.