3D printer Formlabs Fuse 1 (Printer Package)
Formlabs Fuse 1 3D printer connects design and manufacturing processes in space and time. While many of your ideas were previously out of the box, Fuse 1 pushes the boundaries of affordable production. Now – independent production is affordable and compact with the Fuse 1.
This SLS 3D printer has an intuitive workflow. With Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) 3D printing, you can create durable and functional nylon parts with intricate designs.
In the 3D printing process using SLS technology, nylon powder is sintered layer-by-layer. Unspent powder supports models during printing, allowing complex designs to be created without the need for supports. Nylon models strike a balance between strength, flexibility and detail.
Benefits Formlabs Fuse 1
- Manage prototyping and manufacturing yourself, in your space, for one-tenth the cost of existing SLS machines.
- Produce functional parts within 24 hours.
- 165 × 165 × 300 mm build area for larger parts and greater productivity.
- There are no supports. Fill the assembly chamber with as many parts as possible and save time in post-processing.
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) uses a laser to precisely fuse nylon powder into lightweight, durable parts.
- The nylon will bend and return to its original shape rather than suddenly breaking.
- Nylon is ideal for structural, load-bearing or mechanical parts.
- Nylon is suitable for high temperature applications and parts that need to withstand heat.
- The removable build chamber ensures continuous printing and minimizes downtime. By purchasing additional build cameras, you can make the 3D printing process continuous.
- Fuse 1 allows you to print up to 70% recycled powder.
Elongation at break:
- Nylon 12 – 12%
- Nylon 11 – 35%
- Nylon 12 – 50 MPa
- Nylon 11 – 48 MPa
- Nylon 12 – 154°С at 0,45 MPa
- Nylon 11 – 130°С at 0,45 MPa
|3D printing type||SLS|
|Print area||165 × 165 × 300 mm|
|Maximum Part Size (Nylon 12)||159 × 159 × 295 mm|
|Build speed||10 mm/hour|
|Layer thickness||110 microns|
|Material recycled rate||Up to 70%|
|Start time||60 minutes|
|Network connection||Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0|
|Power Requirements||2 kW, 120 or 240 VAC|
|Scanning speed||2,000 mm/s|
|Laser spot size||200 microns (FWHM)|
|Laser characteristics||Ytterbium fiber rated for > 10,000 hours|
|Certificate EN 60825-1:2014|
|Class 1 laser product|
|Wavelength 1065 nm|
|Beam divergence 4.01 mrad (nominal, full angle)|
|8.5 kg PA12 Nylon|
|Preparing to print||PreForm software|
|File type||STL or OBJ|
|Working environment||18 – 28 ºC|
|≤ 30% ambient humidity|
|Temperature control||Quartz Tubular Heating Elements|
|Positive Temperature Coefficient (PTC) Cartridges|
|Two-stage filtration with pressure control|
|(Replaceable HEPA and carbon media)|
|Printer control||10.1-inch interactive touchscreen|
|Resolution 1280 × 800|
|Windows 7 (64-bit) or higher|
|Mac OS X 10.12 or later|
|4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)|
|677 × 668 × 1059 mm|
3D printer Formlabs Fuse 1 buy