What is interesting about the CreatBot F430 3D printer
Almost all devices of the CreatBot range are represented in our store, and we are proud to present you a new product – the CreatBot F430 3D printer. The presented model belongs to the advanced line of desktop FDM 3D printers and surpasses many 3D printing devices in its capabilities. Below we list the features of the device:
- Heated platform. The printer table is made of aluminum and can be heated up to 110 °C. A special BuildTak coating is applied to the platform. Thanks to it the models adhere firmly to the table and do not deform during the printing process.
- Touch screen. The menu of the device is designed very simply and clearly, it will not be difficult to understand the controls. Starting 3D printing and setting the necessary parameters is performed in several movements.
- Carbon fiber panel. The printer platform is equipped with a carbon fiber panel that transfers heat well. This is a detachable panel that can be easily bent in order to capture an object.
- Built-in air filter. Absorbs gases and toxic fumes when 3D printed with some types of 3D plastic. Thanks to this, the CreatBot F430 3D printer can be used in offices, living quarters and schools without limiting oneself in materials.
3D printer CreatBot F430 benefits
We have listed the features of the device, but did not say the main thing – how the 3D printer CreatBot F430 differs from most 3D printing devices. Its strengths are described below:
- High precision and speed of printing. That 3D printer is equipped with reliable mechanics and a unique plastic feeding system. Due to which the reproduction of products in excellent quality at high speed is ensured. 3D printing accuracy reaches 40 microns.
- Quality and stability. The body of the device is made of high-strength steel, which not only increases the reliability of operation, but also extends the life of the printer. The device is equipped with high-quality components that ensure stable operation of the device.
- Extruder temperature up to 420 ˚С. An incredibly high extruder temperature is a characteristic feature of almost all CreatBot devices, and the 3D printer CreatBot F430 is no exception. It is equipped with two extruders and supports a wide variety of 3D printing plastics.
- Fully enclosed housing. This design blocks all external interference, reduces noise during 3D printing, and also provides a uniform mode for stable operation with some types of plastic (ABS, PC, PA, etc.).
- Restoring printing on power failure. Now the 3D printing process is insured against sudden power surges or power outages. In this case, 3D printer CreatBot F430 automatically remembers the current position and saves the print data. After the power is restored, 3D printing will resume from the same place.
- Plastic feed sensor. You no longer need to worry about running out of plastic during the reproduction of products, and the printer will continue to print as if nothing had happened. The 3D printer CreatBot F430 is protected from unproductive 3D printing: if the filament has run out, it will pause and issue a warning signal.
|Building area||400 × 300 × 300 mm|
|Number of extruders||2|
|Printing accuracy||40 microns|
|Layer height||20 microns|
|Thread diameter||1,75 mm|
|Suitable 3D plastic||PLA, PLA+, ABS, ABS+, ASA, Elastan, Plastan, Primalloy, Carbon Fiber, Nylon (PA), PC, PETG, HIPS, PP, CoPET, PET, POM, Flexible, TPU, PVA, PEEK, ceramic, conductive, fireproof, bronze, copper, aluminum, brass, wood plastic, etc.|
|Nozzle diameter||0,4 mm (also 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 mm)|
|File type for printing||GCode, GCO|
|Ambient temperature||15-32 °C|
|Maximum nozzle temperature||420 °C|
|Maximum platform temperature||110 °C|
|Maximum chamber heating temperature||70 °C|
|Optimal print speed||55 mm/s|
|Maximum print speed||180 mm/s|
|Maximum speed of carriage movement||200 mm/s|
|Design||Powder steel, aluminum moving parts, POM plastic|
|Platform material||Microcrystalline ceramic panel|
|Extruder type||Directly Drive|
|Stepper motors||Step angle 1.8° with microstep 1/16|
|XY Positioning Accuracy||12.7 microns|
|Z-axis positioning accuracy||1.25 microns|
|Power usage||100-240 V, 50-60 Hz|
|Maximum power||300 watts|
|Control||4.3 inch touch screen|
|Data carrier||USB disk|
|Software||CreatWare in different languages|
|Supported files||STL, OBJ, AMF|
|Operating system||Windows (7,8,10), Mac OS X|
|Overall dimensions||620 × 485 × 680 mm|
|Dimensions in packing||750 × 580 × 720 mm|
|Shipping weight||62 kg|
- 3D printer
- Power cable
- USB cable
- USB FLASH
- Set of tools
- 2 packs of ABS or PLA plastic