3D printer Formlabs Form 3+
The Formlabs Form 3 3D printer is a product of the American company Formlabs, which has created a fully automated life cycle of industrial photopolymer 3D printing.
With a full set of Formlabs technology (Form 3 3D printer, Formlabs Form Wash, Formlabs Form Cure, Finish Kit) and using Formlabs proprietary resins, you will always be confident in the result of your 3D printing. The Formlabs ecosystem is the consistently reproducible result of your 3D printing – a true measurement of its quality!
Applications of the Formlabs Form 3 3D printer
Starting with this Form 3 3D printer, Formlabs began to focus on 3D printing exclusively with their resins. They fully check the quality of their formulas, form the technical specifications of polymers indicating the properties of the finished prints: temperature, impact, stretching, flexural, as well as their solubility in various liquids.
Thanks to the line of resins, which is constantly updated with new formulas, the coverage of tasks solved in the shortest possible time using the Form 3 3D printer is growing:
- Engineering and Manufacturing: Functional Prototyping, Machine Parts, Injection Mold Making
- Medicine: biocompatible instruments, devices, parts, models, anatomical models
- Jewelcrafting: burn-out models, creation of master molds through vulcanization of rubbers, etc.
- Design, modeling, prototyping
- The next generation of industrial 3D printing
3D printer Formlabs Form 3. With advanced Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) ™ technology, Formlabs has completely redesigned photopolymer 3D printing to dramatically reduce the effort of the printing process.
- Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™Uses flexible reservoir and linear backlighting to provide stunning print quality and printer reliability.
- AccuracyThe specially designed light processing unit (LPU) inside the printer uses a compact lens and mirror system to produce accurate, reproducible prints.
- High power density laserIt is passed through a spatial filter to ensure a clean laser spot.
- Parabolic mirrorEnsures that the laser prints perpendicular to the build plane for consistent print quality across the build platform.
- High frequency galvanometerProvides precise control and high speed.
Formlabs Form 3 features:
- Continuous printingThe Form 3 continually monitors print performance so you can focus on bringing your most creative ideas to life. Built-in sensors help you maintain ideal printing conditions and send you alerts on the health of your machine.
- Closed Loop Calibration:Optical sensors constantly adjust scale and power and can even detect dust.
- Hassle-free material management:Switch between materials in seconds with a simple cartridge system.
- User-replaceable components:The light processing unit, resin reservoir, rollers and optics window can be replaced in the field, reducing the need for printer replacement.
|Model||Formlabs Form 3|
|Build Volume (W × D × H)||145 × 145 × 185 mm|
|Layer Thickness||25 – 300 microns|
|Laser Resolution||25 microns|
|Laser Power||One 250 mW laser|
|Laser Spot Size||85 microns|
|Resin Fill System||Automated|
|Printing material||Photopolymer resin|
|Number of lots for cartridges||1|
|System Requirements||Windows 7 (64-bit) and up|
|Mac OS X 10.10 and up|
|4 GB RAM|
|File Types||.STL and .OBJ file input|
|.FORM file output|
|Operating Temperature||Auto-heats to 35 °C|
|Temperature Control||Air-heated print chamber|
|Power Requirements||100–240 VAC|
|Laser Specifications||1 Light Processing Unit|
EN 60825-1:2007 certified
Class 1 Laser Product
405 nm wavelength
250 mW power
85 micron laser spot
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi (2.4, 5 GHz), Ethernet (1000 Mbit), USB 2.0|
|Printer Control||5.5” interactive touchscreen|
1280 × 720 resolution
|Printer Dimensions (W × D × H)||405 × 375 × 530 mm|
- 3D printer Form 3+
- F3 Build Platform
- F3 Finish Kit
- F3 Resin Tank
- PreForm software
- Warranty – 1 year
3D printer Formlabs Form 3 buy in Ukraine